Eleventh Station: Jesus is nailed to the cross
You are stretched out on the cross you have carried so far. The soldiers take big nails and drive them into your hands and feet. You feel abandoned by the people you loved so much. People seem to have gone mad. You have done nothing but good, yet they drive nails through your hands and feet.
As a child, sometimes I hurt others. Sometimes I join with friends and decide not to like another. We gang up against another and cause them hurt and pain. Sometimes I say or do hurtful things to my brothers and sisters. I can wonder what they'd think about themselves if they believed everything I told them about themselves.
As and adult, sometimes I discriminate against others. Even without thinking, I judge others because of their color, intelligence, income level or name. I forget that I am to live as a brother or sister to all people. Sometimes I use harsh words when I speak to my children and family members. I can find it easy to look for something that isn't very important and make it very important.
Help me look again at the people around me. Help me see the hurt and pain I have caused in others. Be with me to help me make amends for the harm I have done.
My Jesus, by Thine agony when the cruel nails pierced Thy tender hands and feet and fixed them to the cross, make me crucify my flesh by Christian penance.
The Stations of the Cross are a 14-step Catholic devotion that commemorates Jesus Christ's last day on Earth as a man. The 14 stations focus on specific events of His last day, beginning with His condemnation. The stations are commonly used as a mini pilgrimage as the individual moves from station to station. At each station, the individual recalls and meditates on a specific event from Christ's last day. Specific prayers are recited, then the individual moves to the next station until all 14 are complete.
We reflect on His suffering and death, His Passion. Passion refers to all of His suffering – physical, spiritual, and mental – and points us to a new way of living.
This artwork will be an inspiration to your life. It will add more fervor in your devotion to our Blessed Lord. This is a great addition to your home and a priceless gift of faith to everyone you know and love.
ONE-OF-A-KIND – All of our Christian wall art prints are handmade, utilizing special techniques to apply the Gold Foil, each artwork is individually made with love and completely unique. They are even more beautiful when view in person. Therefore each artwork you own is a special, original, one-of-a-kind spiritual décor, with vivid reflective gold foil that you’ll love to look at again and again.
These art prints come UNFRAMED
- SIZE: 8 x 10 inches
- HANDMADE IN THE USA – We create and package every artwork with great care, so you can be sure to receive the best quality artwork, proudly made in the USA! Each artwork is made to order, ALL SALES ARE FINAL & no returns are accepted.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS – All fine art prints are created from museum quality long lasting gloss paper that is made to shine. The gold foil is painstakingly applied to each and every print with great precision and care without any automated process.
- FAST SHIPPING! Once the order is received, the artwork is immediately created and ready to ship as soon as possible, normally within the next business day.
- PERFECT GIFT! With premium handmade quality and exceptional flair for artistic representation exhibited through each piece, I hope my one of a kind art print will inspire you and your loved ones. My timeless prints are great gifts for all, especially to friends and family members.
- GREAT SELECTION! This print is just one of many from my selection! Check out my shop page by clicking on my shop name at the top right of this page, and browse my awesome & extensive collections – encourage friends and families to visit my page and support our small Christian family owned business! God Bless!
TOP QUALITY – Unlike other cheaply made artworks that were massed produced outside the US. Our artworks are high quality handmade print in CA USA. This means you can feel confident that you’ll get the best print, museum quality artworks made with premium material that will last for ages.
INSPIRATIONAL – This unique artwork will show off your faith in a unique and motivational way. Hang one on the wall in your living room, bedroom, kitchen, or office. These images will add a faith-filled touch to any setting while giving you and your loved ones a daily message of faith, hope and love.
SPIRITUAL – Not only the artwork is well made and looks great, it is meant to be a motivational wall art. It’s also a perfect inspirational, christian and religious wall decor that will uplift your spiritual journey to guide you more immersive in prayer. This ultimately means that it can lead you to a greater spirtiual life so that you can enjoy being closer and in more perfect union with God.
PERFECT GIFT – Our art prints are the perfect religious gifts for any occasion. Remember that special birthday, anniversary, confirmation, baptism, Easter or Christmas with a unique art print. With a variety of designs, you can give something for that special person to remember for the rest of their lives especially during their most memorable moments.